Monday 2 January 2012

Last Week of The Year

Thursday-Rain rain go away and quite frankly don't come back till its warmed up a bit. I have decided to rest today because TBH I'm knackered, We are off out later with Ema & Jase for a meal and a few beers (first time I have been out this Christmas) to harbourne, I haven't been up there for years. I hope it's not as mental as it used to be...? 

Friday-final i got the christmas spirit And drank it clean down, yesterday and today became a right off due to having way to much vodka and eating the entire content of Jimmy Spice's in Solihull. 

Tonight I'm meeting up with my very first best friend from the age of 5 right through to 14 we were joined at the hip, I haven't seen him for about 25 yrs so tonight we are gonna catch up on old times 

Saturday-
NYE early - met up with Matt and Sid over at tammworth, did about 83 minutes and about 19 miles, it was good to be biking in a group again and good to meet yet another excited ironman wannabe. Sid is gonna blow Outlaw apart you can see it in his eyes he has that look that I had and Matt had when I 1st met him. 
    Matt is not well but he still flew, I was reminded just how good he is on the bike. Even untrained and ill he still makes biking look easy and I just know he could slip up a gear at anytime and leave me in his wake. If I'm to give him any sort of race at Outlaw in July then I'm gonna have to spend a LOT of time on my bike. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeebus...not the 'Outlaw' inter #TNSG challenge...AGAIN!? LOL!
    I'm still in touch with my mate from 6 years old..it's a pretty cool thing. Hope it lived up to expectations?

    ReplyDelete