Sunday 29 January 2012

Week 4

I didn't blog last week not for any real reason other than I didn't actually do much training and on Sunday I forgot to post. In all honesty I haven't done anything note worthy this week either, other than starting a new job and realising that for the first time in 10 years my job is more important than training or what ever my next race/challenge is going to be. So here is a rather low key summary of the last week.


Mon - started new job, really didn't feel like I had run yesterday which is either a good thing or a bad thing. Not real sure which and TBH not really that bothered


Tue - worked


Weds - worked


Thur - worked


Fri - worked


Sat - gym treadmill run 25mins -5min WU 1min effort 1min rec effort getting progressively faster. Followed by 500m swim 


Sun - OMFG!!!!! Do not stroll into an advanced spin class thinking just coz you ride your bike a bit that you will ace the class. After just the first track and some "warm up sprints" I was a jelly like heap on the floor, I did finish the class but with my tail firmly between my legs. Can't wait for the next one.   

In short I'm really looking forward to a new challenge only this time that challenge is work related and not about a race or a sport. I started this blog as a diary to note my training and journey to Outlaw in July. As work takes over and training gets put on the back burner I'm thinking this blog will become rather thread bare, so I shall see over the coming week if it is worth carrying on

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment